SECOND TO LAST DAY


 Today I spent the morning sanding and sanding and sanding. At one point I was using 60 Grit and started getting blisters. I was preparing my boat for the Cetol that Mike gave to me! I was nervous about the drip marks that would appear but the Cetol covered all the blemishes and made the boat look clean and crisp. I was very proud of myself. I have a couple exciting things to do tomorrow with the help of Mike! We are going to tape off and paint a white bootstripe above the blue underbelly.
It will look so clean and rocking! I also have the rest of that plank we are painting white to brush Cetol onto. I can't wait to have my paint job and sealant completely finalized! I am also installing the metal oar holders! Can't wait to finish up tomorrow and throw her in the pond for graduation! 

Thanks for reading and stop in tomorrow! It's your last chance!

Calvin


Hours: 7


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boat Building Day 2

SEAT DAY #2