SEAT DAY #2

Today was very similar to yesterday. After flipping the boat, I mixed up my epoxy and epoxy hardener and added a ton of wood flour to have the peanut butter consistency that I used yesterday. I set up a sandwich bag and scooped all the mixed epoxy into the bag like yesterday. Using a box cutter, I cut off the corner of the sandwich bag like yesterday. I told you it was all very similar to yesterday. The only thing different was the location of the fillets.

This time I was filleting on the bottom crease of the covers and seat. 


I wish I told you I didn’t go to Pizza Chef again, but that would be a lie too. With easy access to the top of the boat, I grabbed the sander and sanded. 

I also grabbed the heat gun and scraped away at a few globs. 

Hopefully, we don’t have another groundhog day like today! 

Happy "EEARTH" Day! 

Feel free to stop by anytime to see my progress!


Thanks for reading, 
Calvin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boat Building Day 2

Week 1 Summary