WEEK 2 SUMMARY

 This week has been really fun. A lot of sanding, but it was really a great time. The disco ball kept me going. I listen to a lot of reggae and country hits on my disco ball. I’ve been jamming to Greta Van Fleet as well and of course, Taylor Swift because everyone’s been talking about her concert. But my favorite song that has been getting me in the mood for woodworking is this song, dirt on my boots by Jon Pardi! Such a fun song. I also love it’s 5 o’clock somewhere. I’ve been coming in earlier to the boat shop which has been a great success and also makes me a lot less stressed! I would say the favorite part of my way was when my parents and sister came to surprise me at my dorm. They came for my last-ever Shabbat at Proctor. I almost cried when I opened the door. All my friends came to support me, including my bestie, Lisa P, who took me out to breakfast the following day! The whole week was such a blast. I’m glad I got to go home to see the funniest comedy show. Alex Edelman! He was such a hoot. I’m really proud of myself, and I would definitely say this was harder than my solo. It’s like a solo but with something to do every day, which is the best part of a solo! You have to literally just sit and do nothing! I still have a lot more work to do these next few days, but I’m really confident I will have my boat done and ready for Express Fest!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boat Building Day 2

SEAT DAY #2