SEAT DAY





SEE THE BOTTOM FOR THE BEFORE AND AFTERS

The day has arrived. I am installing my seats today! After some heavy-duty grinding and sanding, everything fit into position and all the pieces were ready to be filleted. I combined my epoxy and epoxy hardener and added a ton of wood flour to maintain the peanut butter consistency that is required. I set up a sandwich bag and scooped all the mixed epoxy into the bag.

Using a box cutter, I snipped off the corner of the sandwich bag for easy application. I added some weights on top of the bow cover because the left side was poking up a bit. A ton of cleanup was required but nothing this football player can’t handle! 

I took a breather for lunch by jogging over to Pizza Chef which was very vital to my success. I sanded some other parts of the boat to prepare for epoxying the whole boat! Exciting day in Boat Building! Can’t wait to finish the seats tomorrow.

Hours: 6


BEFORE:    (One Year Ago)
 (Two Days Ago)
AFTER:(Today)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boat Building Day 2

Week 1 Summary

SEAT DAY #2