Week 2 Day 1

I was psyched to get back in the Wood Shop after such a fun weekend with friends! Greg was psyched to see me, and I was psyched to get my hands dirty again! Greg showed me the thousands of spots I forgot to sand after I thought I was done. I spent around 3 hours just sanding. And waiting for my extra bottles of epoxy to arrive from Amazon. I used a rounder machine to make my outrails rounded. I spend another hour sanding. At around 1:30 I went over and grabbed my TotalBoat Ultra Penetrating epoxy. I mixed it up and started applying it everywhere. It made my whole boat darker and shiny. I used a roller to evenly apply it. It looks great, come see for yourself! I will hopefully have my boat painted and varnished by the end of the week! 

Thanks and stop by anytime!

Calvin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boat Building Day 2

Week 1 Summary

SEAT DAY #2