Day 5

Today was a little too sweaty. I went into Boat building to sand everything down and prepare for epoxying. I grabbed 80 grit sandpaper and made my way across the whole boat. I spent time underneath the boat scraping away at sharp bits of epoxy. I then took a wooden block, attached the sandpaper, and vigorously sanded the grooves away. After I was satisfied with the boat, I realized there were sharp and messy spots I have forgotten to sand properly, so I flipped the boat and crawled under again and tried not to hit my head whilst handling a heat gun and sharp scraper. It was not very well air-conditioned in my air pocket so I began to overheat and sweat profusely. I continued scraping till 3:00. At 3:30 I went home to see my dad who returned from his travels across the world. And after wanting to see this movie called, "Beau is Afraid" for around 3 or so weeks, he politely agreed. The movie theatre looked abandoned and the seats were so uncomfortable, and as for the movie... my dad walked out 40 minutes in. I will be very honest. It was unwatchable. Don't waste the 3 hours! Don't even give it a try... 

Well... don't forget to stop in and check in on me!

Have a great evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boat Building Day 2

Week 1 Summary

SEAT DAY #2